Saturday, June 8, 2013

How to make nannari sharbath[Easy juice recipes)

Nannari concentrate is always kept in my mom’s home during summer…Amma makes the juice in jiffy and serves us during  noon when the entire house would feel the scorching heat..The last time I visited home my dad got me 2 big bottles full of goodness…I packed it safe and even I brought the bag safe till in front of my home…When I got out the auto I was in a hurry to take out my baggage and I took the nannari bag and hastily placed it in the floor but with more force…Then what?one of the bottles broke into pieces and I even started to cry such is my love for nannari…Mom says it is very good for health…I wish I get this concentrate all through the year.


IMG_0090

Ingredients:

Nannari concentrate 1 tsp
lime juice 1tsp
sugar 2 tsp
Chilled water 3/4 glass
ice cubes 3 to 4

 

Method:

 

1)In a vessel add nannari essence,sugar,lime juice and chilled water…

2)Mix everything well and serve it with ice cubes topped.

IMG_0091

Notes:

Adjust the sugar and lime juice quantity as per your taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment